Our other professional consultancy services include: Training programs, Facilitation services, Corporate Governance advice, Environmental management, Emergency and Disaster Management, Value Management Facilitation.
Other Professional Services
Corporate Governance related documentation produced by QRMC is realistic and pragmatic and, where requested, can be supported by an implementation program to assist organisational uptake of the required changes. QRMC’s corporate governance advice is compliant with Corporations Law, ASX Listing Rules and Guidelines, ASIC requirements, and State Audit Office recommendations
Value Management Facilitation
QRMC can provide a Registered Facilitator to undertake Value Management / Value Engineering Studies. These studies will ensure that your project delivers a “best fit solution” for the particular situation which takes into account required levels of performance and quality whilst achieving a high value output.QRMC’s Registered Facilitator is also an active member of the Institute of Value Management Australia and stays abreast of contemporary best practice developments.
Emergency and Disaster Management
QRMC Risk Management has extensive experience in the provision of services in the area of disaster management. We can provide a realistic assessment of hazards which could seriously impact on an organisation’s ability to continue operations or to maintain essential services in the event of a major incident such as severe weather, earthquake or landslip, flood, fire and pandemic.
Our consultative approach
The QRMC consultant will ensure the full involvement of the client organisation’s representative through the following steps:
- Agreement that the client representative will be closely involved in each phase of the project and have input into the process and outcomes
- The client representative will be represented in all significant decisions regarding approach and findings relating to the project.
- The presentation of deliverables will be designed in a format which is mutually agreeable to the client representative.
- QRMC will ensure that sufficient technical and professional capacity is available to complete the project regardless of changes in staff or resources.
- The client representative will approve final deliverables prior to presentation.
Where the project has the potential to impact on work health and safety matters, QRMC will be mindful to ensure that the consultation process is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the harmonised Work Health and Safety legislation in respect to the consultation of ‘workers’ and relevant duty holders.