QRMC offers corporate governance and business advisory services including:
- Third party review of governance arrangements
- Gap analysis of compliance against specific legislation or regulatory frameworks
- Review of reporting structures to the Board
- Training for corporate board members and executive management in their governance responsibilities
- Development of business plans
- Integration of risk management programs with other business management approaches such as strategic planning or the Australian Business Excellence Framework.
Corporate Governance related documentation produced by QRMC is realistic and pragmatic and, where requested, can be supported by an implementation program to assist organisational uptake of the required changes.
QRMC’s corporate governance advice is compliant with Corporations Law, ASX Listing Rules and Guidelines, ASIC requirements, and State Audit Office recommendations