Safety Management Systems
QRMC can assist your organisation to take a systematic approach to the management of safety to protect your workers from harm and your organisation from legislative breaches.
Quality Management Systems
QRMC can assist your organisation to develop or review a Quality Management System (QMS) compliant with ISO 9001 Quality Management. We can also review an existing QMS and provide recommendations for compliance, or prepare your organisation for third party certification audits by conducting “test audits” and providing detailed recommendations for the improvement of your QMS.
Environmental Management Systems
QRMC provides organisations with training, monitoring and advice on the development of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) compliant with legislative requirements. We develop EMSs in accordance with ISO 14001 Environmental management systems and undertake gap analyses of existing systems. We can also conduct environmental audits and assessments.
Integrated Management Systems
QRMC can assist with the development, redesign and integration of any part of the above Management Systems in order to achieve an Integrated Management System (IMS) for your organisation, covering Quality, Safety and Environment compliance and operational needs.
Our consultative approach
The QRMC consultant will ensure the full involvement of the client organisation’s representative through the following steps:
- Agreement that the client representative will be closely involved in each phase of the project and have input into the process and outcomes
- The client representative will be represented in all significant decisions regarding approach and findings relating to the project.
- The presentation of deliverables will be designed in a format which is mutually agreeable to the client representative.
- QRMC will ensure that sufficient technical and professional capacity is available to complete the project regardless of changes in staff or resources.
- The client representative will approve final deliverables prior to presentation.
Where the project has the potential to impact on work health and safety matters, QRMC will be mindful to ensure that the consultation process is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the harmonised Work Health and Safety legislation in respect to the consultation of ‘workers’ and relevant duty holders.
Third Party Certification
QRMC assists organisations to prepare for third party certification audits in the above areas by:
- Developing an appropriate Management System if one is not already in place, and advising on its implementation
- Undertaking gap analysis audits to determine whether your Management System, and the degree to which it has been implemented, meets the requirements of the third party “conformity assessment body”
- Conducting “test audits” and providing detailed recommendations for the actions necessary for the improvement of the management system, and to prepare the organisation to acquit itself successfully during the formal third party audit.