QRMC Risk Management is always keen to hear from experienced, well-qualified consultants who can work across the areas in which we deliver service.
Areas of QRMC consultant expertise
QRMC’s key areas of operation are outlined in Services, and these services translate into the following areas of expertise. QRMC is interested in consultants who can operate in a combination of these areas, or who can provide a new skill set to add to the suite.
- Risk Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Business Continuity Management
- Quality Management
- Environmental Management
- Strategic Business Advisory (corporate governance, financial risk assessments, due diligence etc).
Attributes valued by QRMC
QRMC places importance on the positive and supportive working relationship between the members of our team. We work at building an easy-going style of regular communication while ensuring that systems and processes are in place to meet operational needs. We place value on the following attributes:
- Dedication and loyalty, which will be reciprocated by the company
- Ability to build a rapport with others
- Professionalism in all dealings with clients and colleagues
- Desire to strive for excellence
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- An interest in the long term success of the business and your place in it.
At QRMC, we realise that there is more to life than work. We offer flexible working conditions, based on outputs and ensuring that the needs of our clients are satisfied.
Our business model is based on employing staff on a full time basis, in order that QRMC will grow and develop along with its staff. It is underpinned by a network of trusted and valued sub-consultants who may bring additional expertise to the team and who can help us in managing peak workloads.
Register your interest
If you are interested in becoming a member of the QRMC team (either as a staff member or a sub-contractor) please send your Curriculum Vitae, marked attention to the Managing Director, to email@example.com