What information is collected?
The types of personal information about an individual that QRMC may collect include:
- contact information, such as name, work address, email address, work phone number, mobile phone number
- occupation / position title and organisation name
- history of correspondence and other interactions with QRMC.
How do we collect the information?
QRMC only collects information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. We do not purchase personal information from direct marketing organisations. QRMC collects information the following ways:
- from you when you provide the information to us face-to-face or by phone, email or our website
- from your work colleagues
- from publicly available sources.
What information do we give you?
When collecting personal information QRMC takes reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of our identity and how to contact us. You are able to access the information or query QRMC’s purpose for collecting the information by contacting QRMC at any time via phone (07) 3229 1744 or email email@example.com.
Why is the information collected and how is it used?
QRMC collects information, including personal information, to assist it in performing its functions and activities. This means that we may use your personal information for any of the following purposes.
- fulfilling QRMC’s role in delivering consultancy services to you or your organisation
- facilitating networking between members of networking groups coordinated by QRMC
- communicating information regarding our services which may be of use to you or your organisation
- sending electronic newsletters via email
- other general communications such as seasonal best wishes.
Can we disclose your information?
QRMC will only disclose your personal information as permitted under the Privacy Act or when you consent to the disclosure. We do not routinely disclose personal information to any third party, and are not likely to do so to any overseas recipients.
How do we protect your information?
We take all reasonable steps to make sure the personal information we collect is complete and up to date and to protect it from misuse and loss from authorised access, modification or disclosure. Our staff receive appropriate education regarding privacy. Our electronic and physical storage systems are protected by methods in line with accepted industry standards.
Can you access or correct your information?
You have a right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. We will comply with such a request, unless there is a legal reason not to. If you wish to correct the personal information we hold about you, contact us as detailed below.
How to contact us or make a complaint
QRMC Risk Management Pty Ltd
GPO Box 199 Brisbane Qld 4001, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3229 1744